Avaya Nortel 6120 WLAN Handset Kit (NTTQ4045E6) Description
The NTTQ4045E6 Avaya 6120 WLAN Handset IP Wireless Phone is designed for organizations that want the convenience of wireless communications and the benefits of IP‑based converged communications solutions. The 6120 WLAN Handset connects to your LAN, simplifying the management of your communications infrastructure. Wireless voice solutions enable users to be available to customers and co‑workers virtually anywhere, helping to improve productivity. The capabilities of the 6120 IP Wireless Phone are designed to meet the needs of workers in both office and industrial environments. While away from their desks, associates can make and receive calls (yet still see their Caller ID), place calls on hold, set up conference calls, call back unanswered calls and check for messages, along with many other capabilities. Navigation keys provide the user with easy, efficient access to additional functionality such as directory access and redial lists.
With its backlit keypad and large display, the Avaya 6120 IP Wireless phone address the day‑to‑day rigors of the mobile user across many industries. Lightweight yet rugged, this phone is resistant to dust, shock, and liquid damage. The built‑in speakerphone as well as headset compatibility help enhance productivity and responsiveness for the user.
The Avaya 6120 IP Wireless Handset phone supports the following:
- 128 x 96 backlit display with icons and line‑status indicators
- Standard battery – 4 hours talk time, 80 hours standby time
- Optional extended battery – 6 hours talk time, 120 hours standby time
- Optional ultra‑extended battery – 8 hours talk time, 160 hours standby time
- 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g standard‑compatible
- Dust, shock and liquid damage resistant
- Headset jack (2.5mm)
- Audible and vibration alerts
- This product is also known as LUC-NTTQ4045E6